Sunday, March 21, 2010

Comments on a couple of other blogs

First, if you didn’t notice the comment Cara posted on here about a recent entry in the ZymurgyMike blog, let me mention it here. It’s a great account by a white husband of his white wife’s being fucked by a number of black men at a party. (I should add that he got his share of black pussy, too.) If you are a regular follower of this blog, I think you will like it.

Second, I had forgotten until today to add a link to White Goddess. Evan Thames, who has the Diary of Evan Thames-Black Man blog, told me White Goddess inspired him to create his blog. You’ll find lots of pictures of white women (mainly actresses and models) in styles from fully clothed to proudly displaying their bare tits and/or pussies. If you are a man, it’s enough to make your cock stir and maybe stand up at attention — or seeking attention. :)

Speaking of Evan, he posted a good entry a few days ago about tittyfucking his white girlfriend and the pleasures of tittyfucking in general. I concur with his comments. It’s a great feeling and a great sight to slide my big black cock back and forth between a nice pair of white tits. It’s different from a pussy but still thoroughly enjoyable. I always try to leave the woman with a reward from my balls to her face. :)

[Via http://blasex.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment