Sunday, February 7, 2010

Back.

I’m finally back again. I know, I’ve been gone for a really long time. I have been attacked by tons of drama that I couldn’t escape from. Anyway, that’s not important. All we have to talk about now is how I am back.

So here is the latest news on me. I’m not currently at Ventura College right now. I’m not enrolled in any classes. It’s great but at the same time it’s not. Why? Well, it’s great that I have all of this time in my hands now – not really true – but then again I feel like I’m just wasting my life by not being in school. Like I mentioned too, I don’t really have much time because I have a job now. Woo! Yes, you can find jobs in this kind of economy. You just have to try really hard and don’t give up. On top of that, I have to use the money I earn and pay rent. Yes, it’s all true. I’m not living in my house anymore either. My mother kicked me out, gave me the option to come back to the house under all of her rules that I found were unfair considering the fact that I am an adult now and decided to stay out. Now I’m free as ever: a workaholic who pays rent with nothing else to do, but just that.

Yes, we have a lot of catching up to do. Let me start by saying, “How about you? How has your life been while I was gone? Better I bet.”

[Via http://pookinalicious.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment