Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Anonnymous Cuckoldress

I spoke to my cuck about the blog and he loves the fact that I keep a blog and that he can’t read it. I thought that he would prefer to be able to read it, but it might be the allure of the cuckoldress keeping secrets and therefore torturing the cuck, which I know he loves. Any cucks out there have an opinion on that?

He also suggested I keep my face out of the site so I can post some more naughty ones without causing strife for myself, so I’ve gone back and edited all the pictures and you will no longer see my face.

I spoke to a guy from an adult dating site which I actually thought was attractive(which is rare). We are going to organise a get together in Sydney when I move there and see where things go from there, I’m excited! I told my cuck about him today and he got very excited over the possibility of finally finding the first guy to break us into the cuckold lifestyle. I will keep you updated on how it goes.

Meanwhile, I got the disc of final images from a shoot I did in Gosford Somersby Falls. You can see some samples below:

While I was there I also bought some new clothes at Tuggerah shopping centre. I bought a red jacket:

a white top with ruffles on the chest, and a black blouse:

It’s cute because it reminds me of the 18th century clothing, and my cuck loves the clothing from that era. Mainly because Mozart lived in that time and Mozart is his most favourite thing in the world(aside from me – I hope!).

I got my nails all fixed up today so they are looking very pretty. Now they are ready for my photoshoot on friday, tomorrow I’m getting my hair re-dyed and waxed up then I’m ready to go. Not long now, I’m so excited!

I’m planning a trip to Sydney next week to look at some places and hopefully do some shoots while I’m in the area too.

That’s all I’ve got to update today. Until next time.

Sumpai Jumpa Lagi!(Indonesion ‘goodbye’)

No comments:

Post a Comment