Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Too bad we gotta be young...

Wow, todays filming actualyl went pretty well!

We got all the shots we needed, and they all went smoothly so we got alot to work with, which is great!

Now there is only 2 scenes leftwhich we are planning for the coming week.

I made a little TeaserTrailer!

Now I gotta write 2 papers for Filmknowledge class for tomorrow…urgh such a pain, I hate filmknowledge class…it is so boring…

Glad we wont be reading it next term..I will only have about 4-5 courses next term, which is totally awesome, and I do also think we get Fridays off or something…kickass!

I think next term is going to fly by!

Cant believe I am graduating so soon…better yet, that I will officially be an adult, in a way.

Though I have by law been an adult for about half a year now, and I am getting used to it.

But I feel that inside I have always been more mature than my age, and in many ways that is both good and bad.

I really dont like being this young, sometimes I even hate myself for it.

It feels like the world is too far ahead of my and I am stuck in this body of a child…there are so many things I have missed, people to meet and stuff to do…that I think I could only achieve if I were only a few years older.

I have nothing left as a child, I hardly did anything and I dont regret it, I just want to be an adult.

That is also why I dont like young/younger girls very much and only really like them slightly older than myself.

Young girls, they are too careless and stupid, too behind for the real world.

I need someone to meet my standards and maturity, somebody who is in the world and going somewhere, doing something and has experience.

Only bad thing is these girls dont like younger guys like myself, and they dont see the ‘inside’ me, only the outside.

If I was only a bit older, maybe I would have a fair chance then…

Besides, what smart, sexy girl would want a guy who is only a Kung Fu expert, acrobat, actor, writer, artist, a comical genius, good looking, fit, sympathetic, caring and loving ?

-meeh…noone I guess.

[Via http://greatlittlefortune.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment